Monday 24 September 2012

Dead language...not a dead blog though.

Hey everyone, (erm...anybody?)

Quick message to say this place is still going, I haven't had another false start, it may just be that this isn't updated very much.
Hopefully some Hail Caesar stuff might be put up soon, but otherwise it could just be stuff that I find cool or interesting.

Anyway its pissing it down and I've got nothing better to do, so here's a something I've been interested in as of late. I've always been a history kind of guy, and seeing as I spend an extortionate amount of time on a bus with jack all to do, I've found (I think), a productive use of my time, learning another language.
Okay, admittedly it's not what it seems, and I probably won;t make much use of it but it's something to do and quite interesting.
And yes it's only based off one website, but I'm aiming to become a native speaker...which conveniently, doesn't exist.

https://notendur.hi.is/haukurth/norse/

Would highly recommend this, even if the website has been inactive for maybe 10 years.

In a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Corsair Crystal iCUE 465X Case in UAE, RGB White Steel Case in UAE, ATX Mid Tower Computer Case in UAE
    https://pcdubai.com/corsair-crystal/
    Corsair Crystal 465X Case in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery PC Dubai Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634524183114-10

    ReplyDelete